Dental Website – The Fundamental Components
Essential Standard Features For Dental Websites
A good looking and easy-to-use website is still the cornerstone for any on-line dental marketing strategy. However, the features you may have found in a website just one year ago may no longer be sufficient today. The internet continues to develop very quickly and consequently your website must keep pace. So what are the recommended standard features?
All Dental Media websites incorporate as standard:
- Best practice coding, fully compliant with DDA, GDC, CQC and ICO requirements
- Mobile compatible including IPhone and IPad where Flash does not work (no need for a separate mobile website!)
- A selection of professional photographs from our extensive image library
- A team and practice photo gallery
- Google map and directions to the practice
- High visibility “calls-to-action” for contact, treatments and special offers
- Google Analytics for detailed visitor statistics and conversion tracking
- Patient contact form and auto-responder for enquiries and bookings
- Set up and optimisation of a Google Places Business Page
- Social Media links – Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Professional on-site search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Comprehensive treatment pages
- Free access to our dental marketing professionals and regular newsletter
Irrespective of the size of dental website you choose, all of the above features are included as standard for all Dental Media websites. We do not disadvantage those with smaller budgets by making these features exclusive to more expensive packages.
Recommended Additional Features:
Our standard websites are extremely well featured but we also recommend the following:
- dental video to showcase the practice, team and patient testimonials
- a customised WordPress blog to add content to the website – great for SEO and patient updates
- a subscriber system for capturing email addresses for your promotional E-newsletters
- treatment animations to illustrate various dental procedures – great for patient education (please note – our animations are provided with a one-off cost, other suppliers retain the licence to their animations and will not let you use them if you decide to use a different designer. You own the licence for your animations)
- Content management system – great for updates to text and images. No more expensive monthly support fees!
When choosing your web design and marketing partner please check carefully what is on offer. Resist the push to “expensive” packages to access features which really should be provided as standard.
Please contact us for free advice and we will be very pleased to assist.