Dental Practice Videos and Treatment Animations
Video and animation for dentists
YouTube and Dental Video Marketing
- YouTube is owned by Google and is the largest video website. It is a very important dental marketing tool
- Business owners, including dentists use YouTube to promote their services with short video presentations whereas potential clients use YouTube to research treatment options and suppliers
- Google reads the video titles and descriptive tags and uses this data to determine a website's relevance and ranking position. Video is a great SEO tool
- We strongly recommend that dentists compile a small suite of dental videos to publish on YouTube. This is proven to promote services via direct viewing and also increases the number of relevant back-links to the main dental website
Professional Practice Video - From £750
Fully-featured, affordable business video is now available at sensible prices.
Dental Media provide professional video services whereby a video team will visit your practice, take a suite of short videos, produce them and provide them back to you for use as web or traditional marketing tools. Our package includes:
- our team on-site with no additional travel costs
- video interviews with the principal dentist and staff members
- overview of the practice
- patient testimonials
- 15 x HD "still" photographs from the video footage
- professional voice over and music
- video made ready for mobile devices, IPads and in-house plasma screens
Please contact us to discuss the use of video on your website
The Power of Video Referral
Old fashioned copies of written patient testimonials are no longer sufficient to help attract new clients but patient video testimonials certainly are.
Our search statistics show that the video testimonial section of a dental website is extremely popular and excellent for encouraging new clients to contact you to discuss treatment options. Our clients report great referral rates from their website video and we thoroughly recommend it as part of your web marketing package.
Our breakthrough pricing now makes video extremely affordable so we encourage you to go-ahead and experience the real power of video referral. Please call us now on 01332 672548 for free advice.